Sep 29, 2009

Une construction fatale

| | 0 comments
Une construction fatale. This is my attempt to get accepted at the University of art in Vienna. But eventually I didn't made it. Anyway I still like this very much. 15 Pictures, shoot between 2008 and 2009. The pictures are extracts from 3 different series. Only the Communist Playground is a full series. The two other series, America and Ireland are not complete in this "Work". The typing is made with an old typewriter. So this is a one of kind, as I would say ULTRA LIMITED EDITION. 16 Pages. And one very minimalistic cover.

To close this I made a slick cover. It's made out of transparent paper, 60g/m2. It fits quit good to the whole set up.

But anyway une construction fatale.

Thanks. ∆

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Twitter Facebook Tumblr Flickr