Oct 11, 2009

black pizza

| | 0 comments
>>My pizza is black.Why is that?


>I don't know Sir. I only know that Pizza's shouldn't be black!



>>Well hell yeah! So what about a new one?


>Sorry Sir! I can't serve you anymore.


>>What the fuck?


>Well Sir, you are saying that our pizza's are black. We at Ink's Pizza do not appreciate Folks that say untrue and very offensive things about our Restaurant, our kitchen or how our very often ordered and famous pizza's look.


>>What the fuck dude? One minute ago you said yourself that the fucking Pizza is black. And now you are bullshiting me with this shit?


The Chef arrived.


>>>Sir. It's octopus ink in the dough.


>>Octopus ink. Okay then.


He finished the Pizza.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Twitter Facebook Tumblr Flickr