Oct 30, 2010

Vienna - Luxembourg

| | 0 comments




This summer Chris and I made a documentary about our roadtrip from Vienna to Luxembourg. We only used hitchhiking and slept at friends or rough. It took 6 days and we made around 1200 km. From 2-3 hours to over 10 hours a day for short distance travels we saw it all. A fine experience and a great time! In the following days I will post some of the photos we took on the road. This also was the last trip of my Minolta XD which I used for the last years to shoot my photos. Thank you very much Camera. Thank you very much Chris.



From the top to the bottom

Random Switzerland
Trainstation Z├╝rich
Mondsee Austria
Driving from Vienna to Mondsee Austria
Vienna Austria

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

 
Twitter Facebook Tumblr Flickr