Oct 30, 2010

Vienna - Luxembourg

| | 0 comments




This summer Chris and I made a documentary about our roadtrip from Vienna to Luxembourg. We only used hitchhiking and slept at friends or rough. It took 6 days and we made around 1200 km. From 2-3 hours to over 10 hours a day for short distance travels we saw it all. A fine experience and a great time! In the following days I will post some of the photos we took on the road. This also was the last trip of my Minolta XD which I used for the last years to shoot my photos. Thank you very much Camera. Thank you very much Chris.



From the top to the bottom

Random Switzerland
Trainstation Zürich
Mondsee Austria
Driving from Vienna to Mondsee Austria
Vienna Austria

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Twitter Facebook Tumblr Flickr